- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1-1.5
$875 – $925
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1-1.5
$850 – $895
Comfort you can feel | Quality you can see | Prices you will love
Tucked away on a residential street, this convenient community offers spacious one bedroom apartments with easy access to everything you need for easy living; 24 hour emergency maintenance, on-site management, on-site laundry & on-site parking, even a guest bathroom!
This property is also located within 5 miles of St. Joseph’s University, University of Pennsylvania, and Drexel University.
Easy Access to West Chester Pike (Route 3), Garrett Road, 69th Street Terminal, Light Rail, Septa Lines, Market Street (Route 3), Baltimore Avenue (Route 13), Lancaster Avenue (Route 30), City Avenue (Route 1), Schuylkill Expressway (I-76), and the Blue Route (I-476).
215-473-4803 ext 1879
- Landscaped Grounds
- Complimentary Parking Available
- High Speed Internet & Cable Ready
- On-Site Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Free Heat
- Free Hot Water
- Free Sewer
- Pet-Friendly – with permission
- Spacious Rooms
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- Ceramic Tile Tub-Shower Bath
- Separate Dining Room
- Sky Lights
- Abundant Windows
- Linen Closet
- Window Treatments
- Guest Powder Room
- Septa’s 69th Street Terminal Transportation Center
- Market-Frankford Line
- Septa Trolley Routes 101, 102
- Septa Bus Routes 21, 30, 65, 68 103-113, 120, 123, and 126
- Route 3 / West Chester Pike / Market Street
- Route 1 / Township Line Road / Baltimore Pike
- Route 30 / Lancaster Avenue
- I-476 / Blue Route
- I-76 / Schuylkill Expressway
Upper Darby is a popular township bordering Philadelphia in Delaware County. Occupying one of the oldest trade routes connecting West Chester to Philadelphia, Upper Darby remains one of the most convenient options for commuters today.
The tree-lined neighborhood is home to the famous 1920s Tower Theater, known for introducing legendary bands to the American Audience with their debut concerts, including David Bowie, Genesis, and Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band.
Centered in Terminal Square and the West Chester Pike business districts, Upper Darby restaurants feature a diverse range of cuisines, including Vietnamese, Thai, Liberian, Italian, Korean, Mexican, and Columbian. The community is also known for its traditional Irish Pubs, and darling Llanerch Diner; as seen in the film Silver Linings Playbook.
Don’t forget to take a moment to enjoy the beautiful skyline view of Center City from almost anywhere in town.
Parks & Recreation
- Naylor's Run Park
- John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- Ridley Creek State Park
- Tyler Arboretum
- Seller's Memorial Free Library
- The Tower Theater
- The Summer Stage Performing Arts Center
- Upper Darby International Festival
- Center City Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Linvilla Orchards
- The Shoppe's at Manoa Center
- Barclay Square Shopping Center
- Terminal Square
- Quarry Center Shopping Plaza
- Springfield Mall
- World's Largest Aquarium
- Green House Fresh Produce
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- University of Pennsylvania Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
Colleges & Universities
- West Chester University
- Delaware County Community College
- University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- St. Joseph's University
Already A Resident?
If you’re already a resident of Sheldrake Apartments, please sign into your resident portal to submit any inquiries you may have. These submissions go directly to your property manager.